Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I really know what makes my heart sing?
- What do I usually tell myself to avoid taking action?
- What does my role as a New Style Leader give me?
- How do I measure my improvements?
- Do I believe I can make positive changes in the world?
- What do I already know? What skills do I have?
- What do I want to communicate and participant in?
- What are my personal values?
- What have I learned from my experience, and how can I apply that now?
- What can I offer to support our team vision?
- Do I need encouragement?
- How do I feel about my current reality as a New Style Leader?
- Am I happy in my role?
- Where am I on my social and spiritual path?
These questions are to help you gain a clearer picture of what you may need as an up and coming New Style Leader, and what changes you may consider making to enhance your experience.
Discovering your Creative Self.
Know yourself.Decide what your larger vision is.Think about what you value most in life, and how your current vision could match that value.
Brush up on techniques. Perhaps you might need to get advice in some areas, or some guidance. Talking to a mentor or spiritual counselor may help here. Or it may be time for you to become a mentor.
Keep a cool eye and a firm hand.Commit to a course of action with your team or perhaps you need to find a team and apply an ongoing strategy that will aid in keeping your focus as a team.
Enjoy your role as a New Style Leader. Reward yourself and feel good about what you have committed to and where you are heading.